There's no denying

We're all a lil' obsessed with the DI$COUNT ladays and their work, and when an opportunity arises to WIN a hand made suede leather jacket they created with their own magical lady fingers, well, I got a little horny. So I am publishing this post today, in hope my fabulous follows, nay! My friends! (because you are all my ffffrrrraaaanz!!) hear my plea to win perfection. I'm eager beavering so hard over this little beauty and I promise if you help me win I swear in that jacket I will shoot the most craziest, filthiest, most insane post you'll ever see. You're eyeballs will explode out ya' nasty eyeballsockets....IF YOU HELP CLICK THE LITTLE 'LIKE' BUTTON HERE!!
www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=229414573779501&l=9f7b7a550a

And to enter your ownself into the competition, go here!
www.facebook.com/pages/DICOUNT/129502473730595

I'M KINDA HOPING NADIA COMES WITH THE JACKET!!!! ( YOU TWO CAMI, I WANT ALL THREE OF YOU SEXPOTS)

(Thank you so much for everyone that is helping me already!! YOU DA BESSSSSSST!!!!!!!!)

2 comments: