SHARON NEEDLES IS CUMMING!!!!

AS YOU SHOULD ALL KNOW, SHARON NEEDLES IS COMING TO AUSTRALIA ON HER FIRST AUSTRALIAN TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a month away, basically. But that hasn't stopped us from deciding on our outfits! I'm thinking of mustering up some QUEEN NEPTUNE realness along with the MISTRESS OF THE NIGHT THAT I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a few ideas for outfits that are all basically the same in different styles,
 photo 7071_zps2110e83c.jpg  photo P7039_001_zpsa85764f3.jpg  photo Untitledsav_zpsb613542e.jpg  photo ViewImage_zps1f556bcb.jpg  photo P7036_zps171cab6f.jpg
So without giving away too much information, obvi I'm doing MORROCAN BLUE SKIN (NOT TO BE MISTAKEN WITH AVATAR BLUE-EW!) Short PVC bodysuit, and I wanted short so I could wear matching thigh high pvc stripper heels. I can't make the mistake of wearing heels that are too high, like always! As I want to get so drunk and cunty that I start to think I am THE Lord of the dance and I arrogantly feel I can get my freak on anywhere, where ever and on whomever I want.  photo adore-3000-b_zps01ce294e.jpg  photo candy-3000_zps6f1eb232.jpg

Am I going a li'l OTT with matching gloves?!?!?!  photo ST06_zpsb842c2f9.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment